The notice of evidentiary hearing should specifically mention about the evidentiary hearing. If the hearing is only for the regular hearing and evidentiary hearing gets done then that hearing should be invalid as one party only prepared for the regualr hearing.
It is unjust to hold the evidentiary hearing when the notice of the hearing states only the regular hearing.
Unilateral presentation of the evidences by one party will prejudice the party seriously.
The case where the ruling has to be reversed because of unjust presentation of the evidences by one party .
Dr. Jain’s case no 2016-CA-7260-O against Michael Furbush and Tom Wert.
Ruling from the hearin of June 5, 2017 with Judge Higbee.
Suit filed by Ryan Morgan of Morgan and Morgan law firm which was for wage and hour.
The suit was a fee driven suit and did not have any basis. Many negligences and the most example was that he filed the suit on the company which did not even exist.
Attorney fee driven suits where attorney is so lazy that did not check the record before filing the suit. Attorney Ryan Morgan wasted time of the court by filing for the wrong party and later amended it.
Then he wasted further time of the court and tried to intimidate the self-representing litigant Dr. jain and Mr. Jain. Attorney Ryan Morgan thought he will collect the settlement from Dr. Jain and Mr. Jain. When it was known to him that Dr. Jain and Mr. Jain will take him to jury, then he decides to drop the case.
He could not afford to pay the cost of the deposition etc.
Attorney Ryan worked for free for eight months for his own bad karma to bring the suit against the Jains. He also lost money from his pocket in filing the suit
Attorney fee driven frivolos suits should not be tolerated in the Court of Law specially in United States of America..
Dr. Usha Jain is an expert in anti-aging medicine and her mission is against the frivolous law suits which hurts the working citizen who are the production for the country. This is how it works.
- A hotel employer gets sued for nonsense claim for wage & hour in Federal Court.
- Employer do not have a choice but to hire an attorney as it is a corporation.
- Plaintiff’s attorney feels that they got the jack pot so they can dig some gold without working.
- Many employers have to settle the claim even if they know that they were right.
- To fight a claim, you have to spend money on the attorney and take the stress.
- Productive citizen who did not do anything wrong becomes the victim of attorney’s filing of law suit.
- Claim gets settled even if the employer was right and the plaintiff’s attorney was wrong.
- Fee driven suits are the cause of harassment of working citizens and should not be tolerated.
- Dr. Jain defended two such law suits for her hotel in Orlando and Clermont.
- Dr. Jain was able to work hard and learn the rules and was able to represent herself in the Federal Court.
- Dr. Jain was able to get both claims for wage and hour dropped because Dr. Jain and Mr. Jain were right and paid the employee properly.
- Dr. Jain felt it was her mission was to stand the ground and not to settle and ultimately the attorneys dropped the claim.
- One claim was from Morgan and Morgan and Ryan Morgan was the culprit for nonsense claim.